Monday, September 28, 2009

Plan B

So Plan B typically refers to the morning after pill. I'm going to devise a Plan A.

I think getting on birth control is the first step to being slutty. Granted, you could be slutty without being on bc, but that would have to end when you got preggers or died of AIDs. I want to be inspired. If pregnancy (my biggest fear) can be mostly prevented, I think this will help me relax and drink more, you know.

I watched some common signs of sluttiness this weekend and here are some common ideas:

1. Making out on the dancefloor: Not only do you have to be pretty intoxicated to do this, but you'd pretty much have to have no shame, since everyone can and will watch. This is all in public, so just imagine what happens next.

2. You're hanging out with some guy. You realize that he is seeing someone because he CALLS her and she shows up while you guys were hanging out. This may seem like an easily resolved situation, but it can get pretty trashy. Instead of leaving, you choose to compete with the girlfriend...guess who wins. I watched this happen a few weeks ago.

3. You flash someone for a shot. Okay, so maybe this wasn't necessarily on purpose, but that's even better.

If you would like to guest post or contribute to this blog, comment or e-mail me at wishiwasslutty@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment