Friday, August 3, 2012

BG Texting

Since I'm cray, I was stalking BG on Twitter and noticed that he was posting pics from SB, meaning he is in town. I've been texting back and forth with him all week, with suggestions of meeting up but it never really happens.

Last night, he did his usual "what's up" 11:45PM text, kind of annoying since I work the next day and don't go to the bars on weeknights usually. I decided to reply "come over," kind of slutty I know, but I don't feel like pretending that I want to be in a bar so I can skip getting ready/walking over/having a drink when it all ends the same.

Here's how the rest of the convo went:

BG: idk I'll see how I feel.You gonna be up for a while
ME: (pissed) Probably not.
BG: I pretty faded. Idk if I could ride that far.
ME: Not enough X in BMX?
BG: Ha  don't ride that one drunk

I'm just gonna pause here to mention that he is CLEARLY not getting my jokes at all. It's like midnight now.

ME: Well how long are you in town this time?
BG: Till next week
ME: Maybe we can try harder to hang out this weekend. Or you can just leave magnums in my room.

Pause again - I don't know why I thought this comment was so funny since I was kinda being dumb that night...but it's always funny until it's not, right?

BG: Haha yea for sure

Still not getting jokes. It's 1AM now.

BG: You didn't want to sleep with me so I had nothing to do with them

The above text is when it was less funny. At this point, I FINALLY realize he is just drunk and not understanding what I'm saying at all.

ME: Haha it was the first time we really hung out. I was just kidding, but it was funny to find those. I do want to hang out before you leave though, so call me tomorrow.

So much for trying to be less awkward. Maybe I'll have an update after this weekend, but not if this kind of BS continues on my end, lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment