Monday, July 30, 2012

BG Part 2

Since the first BG put his full name in my phone, I decide to google him. He turns out to be a pro BMX dude with tons of pics/videos online. That made for a fun hour of stalking at work, and even though he was intense, I became rather intrigued by his “celebrity.”

I casually texted with him the next week, keeping it super vague because I was slightly intimidated by the idea of a meetup. By the time Saturday comes + 3 beers, it finally sounds like a good idea. I meet up with him at a bar (with like 20 friends randomly), and he ends up actually being pretty cool. We all go to a new bar, and the friend he came with really wants to leave, so he asks if he can message me later. My typical awk response was “um, maybe but I have a bunch of people staying with me.”

Fast-Forward like twenty minutes of me thinking I don’t care that he left and I suddenly care. I text him to come back and he does. We walk to 7-Eleven, and then back to  my house. I didn’t intend on bringing him home, but I obviously didn’t feel too strongly about it.

When we get to my house, my roommate and his cousin show up at about the same time. We all start watching TV and after a bit, the two of us are in my room.

I won’t go into details but here are some highlights:

- Me: “I don’t know if I want to be THIS naked”
- Him: “Can we turn on the lights?” Me: “Nope.”

Yikes. Needless to say, I haven't heard from him since besides a text or two. 

No comments:

Post a Comment