Monday, July 30, 2012

Finally Caught Up!

Alright! Those last few stories were a bit abbreviated, but at least we’re up to date.

A few weeks ago, my roommate comes home at around 10:45 on a Saturday night. I'm laying on the couch, in my pajamas, watching TV. He insists that we need to “go out and socialize!” which initiates a conversation about how going out does not necessarily mean we are socializing with anyone other than each other or our friends. Regardless, I agree to go out, and he suggests that we have a contest to see if we can meet people in bars. I immediately reject that idea since I've had a very low success rate of meeting people in bars. If you count getting mono as being successful, then I super win.

Anyway, we never agree on terms or anything, but we have a good laugh. We proceed to share a bottle of wine (predrink of winners with purps teeth) and head out to our new fav karaoke bar.

I manage to do a good amount of damage over the next hour, getting surprisingly intoxicated. This is unbenounced to me, however, because I think I’m really sober. Next, we run into some friends and hit the dance floor (and by “hit” I mean I probably dance awkwardly like usual).

At some point, I start to non-committally dance with this one BG (black guy, meant in the most endearing way, trust). As usual, I am semi-oblivious to what is happening, and my roommate mentions that I should talk to him. After that, my roommate disappears, I’m like - fine, I’ll try this one time.

I As we're chatting, I drop my phone and as I go to pick it up, I finally realize I’m not just that cool sober person I had imagined. Next thing I know, I am making out with him in public, next to a dance floor. Keep it classy.

Not too long after, it gets too intense and I’m like GTGKBYE. I get his number, etc.

Next bar, I meet another BG on the dancefloor (something that never happens, ever). I have to say I don’t remember too much about him, but we bumpbumpygrindgrind danced for a bit and insisted on getting my number.

He texted me something like “it was cool meeting you, we have to hang out soon” at 3AM and I never heard from him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment