Monday, July 30, 2012

Conrad

Remember Conrad? Read back a bit if you don’t. Well, I’ve seen him a few times since the last post, but not in an effortful way, more like in a hey our friends are all friends so we end up at the same events type of way.

He came up to Santa Barbara for the weekend a while back and we actually hooked up SOBER. Sadly, my drunken hookups/mistakes/shitshows drastically outnumber sober happenings, so this was exciting. So exciting that I felt the need to say “Hey, we’re sober!” Gotta keep it awkward.

I don’t have too many good stories other than that, but I decided before he got to Santa Barbara that I was definitely going to hook up with him and also that he was not really into me. I know this sounds dumb (and perhaps is one of the definitions of slutty), but that was what was happening.

I think since I was sober, I never had second thoughts on this decision, and I still don’t think it ended up being too problematic.


Why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment